Compression Springs for Aerospace
For well over 20 years, Ressorts Masselin has been delivering springs to the aeronautical and space sector. Our level of expertise and reliability which we have acquired by working with the nuclear sector has also convinced customers in aerospace.
This sector has stringent requirements concerning quality and documentary follow up, continuity of processes and on time delivery, and as found in Ressorts Masselin a reliable partner.
Our springs are used in :
Our Research and Development department can accompany you in the conception of new pieces, as build to spec. We are well known by the development offices of many of our customers as technical partner of quality.
We are working as tier 1 with Aircraft Manufacturers, tier 2 for OEM's, and tier 3 for the sub-contractors.
Ressorts Masselin's production capabilities allow us to produce a great variety of springs :
- Wire or strip metal from 0.2 mm to 20 mm
- Special springs made from machined bar
- Steel conforming to the EN 10 270 standard , stainless steel EN 10 270-3 AMS / ASTM
- Special alloys (Ube2, titanium, nimonic, inconel) to AMS / ASTM specification
- Our offers include special finishing processes such as phosphating, cadmium plating, chemical processing (NADCAP : Passivation), and special painting carried out by qualified sub contractors.
Stainless steel springs and inconel
Spring of strip metal
compression springs of copper - beryllium
Compression spring painted to aerospace standards
Machined compression spring