Torsion bars for industry
A torsion bar is an active component used to supplement or in some cases replace coil springs used in suspension units.
The workmanship with the different spring steels used and the precision machining allow us to offer a great variety of types of torsion bars :
- Straight bars
- Bent bars
- With or Without levers ( mounting with splinning or hot crimping).
Another application of torsion bars is the transmission of torque with limited distortion.
Ressorts Masselin's in house production capabilities for a complete bar include :
- Machining torsion bars of large dimensions
- Partial or complete shot peening
- Double-coated epoxy paint (SNCF accredited)
- Supply and crimping of levers
- Smooth or channelled bearings
- Diameter of bar 74 mm diameter or more, and lengths up to 2880 mm
Torsion bar with smooth bearing and splined end pieces
Anti-roll bar with bent ends
Small torsion bar with splined ends
Ø body 4mm x Length 63.9mm
Torsion bar with smooth bearing and splined ends
Bar made of titanium with square end fixtures